IKEA is the world’s leading home furnishings retailer with 403 stores in 49 countries. IKEA started its operations in Bulgaria through House Market, which is a part of Fourlis Group of Companies. We are currently operating 5 stores in Greece, one in Cyprus and one in Bulgaria, 5 Pick-up points in Greece, two in Bulgaria and an online store in each country.
For our team in IKEA Sofia Store we are looking for:
Commercial Activity Specialist
• Based on the priorities set, in collaboration with the commercial team, to lead the commercial
calendar process and store activities in Bulgaria.
• Creating the activity brief for each commercial theme or action, by structuring targets, objectives, and
activities and incorporating the input from all relevant functions, providing stores with a detailed action
& time plan at least 8 weeks prior.
• Forecasting and planning the activities well in advance to ensure the correct stock availability and communicate these plans to the stores on time.
• Supporting activities which are strengthening the low price profile and the quality perception of our
range, based on the company commercial activity strategy & seasonal opportunities
• Evaluating performance & implementation of all actions related with the Commercial Calendar and securing that all good practices are going to be transferred accordingly.
• Analyzing and evaluating performance of various Sales Activities and new investments, providing the
Sales & Range team with a Return on Investment analysis and findings.
• Analyzing & evaluating competitors’ commercial activities and proposes relevant actions
• Implementing the actions agreed in order to improve the ICSS, Brand capital.
• To support all the Range processes based on the yearly range cycle.
• Be responsible for the free range in Bulgaria, by identifying opportunities in cooperation with the sales
departments, by implementing all the necessary actions to phase in & out the respective products
and by following up their performance.
• Strong Customer Focus and Commercial thinking;
• Good planning, organizational, and follow up skills and team oriented personality;
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Achievement drive, initiative taking, and problem solving skills;
• Analytical abilities;
• Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines;
• Very good command of Bulgarian and English language;
• Very good knowledge of MS Office;
• University Degree preferably Bachelor in Business Administration, (a Post Graduate degree will
be considered as an asset);
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in retail Sales departments.
• Good knowledge of Navision will be considered an asset.
• Work on schedule at 8-hour day;
• Opportunities for development in one of the most successful retail companies worldwide;
• Initial training;
• Highly professional and fast working environment.
• Discount in IKEA and Intersport stores
• Food vouchers;
• Bus pass;
• Annual bonus, based on the store’s achievements;
• Additional health insurance;
• Preferential prices at the restaurant for employees;
• Access to a doctor, located in the store, one per week;
• Christmas gift vouchers;
• Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives.
• Voucher for birth of a child;
• Voucher for marriage;
• Voucher for child with excellent grades in school;
• Voucher for a newly admitted student in university – child of our employee.
You can apply for this position by pressing the “Apply” button and sending us your complete resume.
All applications will be considered confidential.The provision of personal data, enclosed in the application documents is voluntary and will be used solely for the purposes of evaluating job applicants. We will contact only shortlisted candidates.