BILLA Bulgaria as part of REWE Group is a successful food retail company with more than 110 stores and an extensive expansion strategy. We strive to impress and inspire our customers by our range of goods, our service and our joy in work.
For our HR Team we are looking for motivated and open-minded person for the position:
HR SPECIALIST (MATERNITY COVER)
FOR A PERIOD OF AT LEAST TWO YEARS
If you are a confident, self-motivating individual who can interface and communicate with employees and managers at all levels of the business, then this is the place for you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS INCLUDE:
- Internal and external recruitment (for stores, Sales and Head quarter);
- Induction of new employees in HQ;
- Implementation and realization of all standardized international trainings and training concepts, defined and developed by RIAG;
- Conduct internal trainings;
- Development of e-learning courses;
- Support of the Head of HR in international projects and participation in the implementation of those in the Country Organisation;
- Conducting surveys;
- Implementation of guidelines;
- Support in preparing controlling reports.
- Responsibility for the annual appraisal talks in stores;
- Preparation of training reports;
- Assisting the Head of HR in international projects and assisting in the implementation of those in the Country Organisation.
YOU ARE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE IF:
- Your education is with focus on personnel development, educational science, and/or trainer education;
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the field of training/training courses;
- You have experience in retail – it is considered as an advantage;
- You are computer literate (MS-Office);
- You possess excellent command of English or German;
- You are able to work responsibly, autonomously and precisely;
- You are an open, innovative, creative and pro-active person.
- Work in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Participation in international projects;
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits;
- Dynamic and achievement-oriented team.
If you see yourself in this role and are ready to take this opportunity, send us your significant application. Please, state the position you are applying for in the “Subject” section.
The provision of personal data, enclosed in the application documents is voluntary and will be used solely for the purposes of evaluating job applicants. All applications will be considered as confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.