WITTE AUTOMOTIVE BULGARIA EOOD
For more than 115 years, WITTE Automotive GmbH Germany has been developing and producing technical solutions for locking and latching systems, supplying well-known automotive brands, worldwide. The company prides itself on the success derived from its detailed and systematic approach to both the products it makes and its business processes. Since 2010 WITTE Automotive started production in its Bulgarian plant in town of Ruse.
In the context of the rapid growth we are looking to hire for a NEW production team:
I. JOB DESCRIPTION AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Management of production organization in an assembly team;
2. To organize fulfilment production plan and quality assurance of production;
3. To plan shifts schedules and working places for operators;
4. To assure the production flow regarding profitability and quality;
5. To assure providing of production with necessary technical and quality documentation, materials, tools, consumables;
6. Provides achieving and improvement of performance indicators of production;
7. Participates in personnel selection, proposals for personnel hiring and increasing of professional qualification of workers;
8. Supervises the fulfilment of the company safety and environmental rules by production personnel;
9. Realization of the quality standards ISO 9001, IATF16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 in production;
10. Direct responsibility and management of personnel in production team;
1. University degree in mechanical engineering is a plus;
2. Knowledge of basic regulations referring to:
– Labor regulations;
– Health and safety, fire safety and environmental regulations;
– Regulations and experience in personnel and production planning;
3. Professional experience: Production management in series production. Experience in management of direct personnel will be an advantage;
4. Knowledge and ability to read and understand technical documentation;
5. Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001. Experience in IATF16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 would be advantage;
6. Personal skills: good team-player with initiative, excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills. Very well organized, autonomous and result oriented;
7. Language skills: minimum requirement – fluently using of English. Second language German would be an advantage;
8. Computer skills: MS Office;
III. COMPANY OFFER:
– Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a growing multinational company.
– Opportunities for professional development.
– Competitive remuneration package, related to the skills & competencies.
– Robust social benefits package
– Free transportation from Ruse
LOCATION OF THE PLANT: Ruse
If you are interested in, please, send your application (CV) in English or German.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by WITTE Automotive Bulgaria EOOD, solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.